• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably

And most of them do check id

Well I was getting checked in Tokyo at least.

The small town places couldn't give a shit.

I've been to a few clubs where I live and girls younger than you were fall down I'll go home with anybody drunk.

oh damn thats so weak. me thinking shit im gonna be legal drinking age soon has to decide to move to a place where the drinking age is even higher!

hmmm i wonder how well my canadian fake ids will go over there hahahaha

Quote:
fall down I'll go home with anybody drunk
Is this from experiance Toque! ;\) ;\)
From what I've seen the smaller towns don't really care. I worked at a restuarant which served young girls alcohol- hell they even enjoyed Nomihodi!!

Well the id you would be using is either your passport or your alien card

The questions arn't bad. We were all in your place at one point in time. At least you arn't asking questions about how to snowboard and what kind of equipment you need.

The fake ID might be a bit tough as the age will probably have to match your gaijin card, which you'd have to show (mainly to police).

So technically that could lead to visa problems. Just an idea/ my 2 cents!

Or as Toque said- damn your fast.

its probably for the best lol... gotta make sure i can pay rent etc. and clubbing oh god i would waste way 2 much money

its probably a good idea for me to avoid breaking the law as much as possible while im there

i was 18 (after finally reaching the legal age in every country ive ever lived in) when i moved to canada a year a half ago. that sucked ass. they are so anal about ID in toronto.

ive found in tokyo you can go to some smaller bars hassle free but cant get in to any clubs.

what form of i.d do they expect tourists to use? are they expected to carry their passports around?