Hello. My friend is wanting some hardware for her pc and only US version is on sale. It is USB connection and no need for power source. She want to know if this can be used on computer, even though her system is 日本語版 windows. Can somebody help?

Always willing to help a nice young lady with a nice new avatar. \:D (Do you like mine?)

Yes it should work just fine. Quite a few of the things I have connected to my PC are from the UK/US. If the power is coming from the computer, it should be no problem.

This is a software thing not hardware, but I've had one or two problems with getting some English software to work on my Japanese PC. It worked fine on my English PC, but there was some kind of driver problem with the Japanese one. I think if you buy foreign software at Tzone or other places they have signs up saying they can't guarantee if it will work on a Japanese pc.

yeah the main problem will be the software drivers. But Im sure you could find the Japanese drivers on the internet/the companys website.

oh and its amazing that a nice pic of a girl turns guys into slobbering idiots in no time at all.....nice pic!!! \:\)

• 4 years later...