Quote:
Originally posted by Oyuki kigan:
My 7th day riding in whistler and my legs are killing me.
I was going to say that yah your legs would be hurting just riding ice all day long but then looked and found that you are getting pounded. ****er ;\)

Can you get into Spankies yet?

It's also the time when it is hard to get out to do things. So the waiting is even more difficult.

Well that is the way everywhere but here I think.

In most places just before the snow really starts to fall it is raining all the time making it difficult to get out. Here it seems to be sunny all the time unless there is a typhoon.

yeah, i know, got to sit tight but..................................................................................................................................aaaaahhhh, thats it, i'm going to try on my new boots just one more time.

As far as i know (which is not a hell of a lot, Spanky's is not open. Neither is Glacier Express or 7th heaven. It has snowed enough to ride from Rendezvous to the base. The park has a few rails and boxes up, a tabletop, and the snow taco, i mean halppipe with no flatbottom is cut.

My friends took my through Fraggle Rock and almost did me in.

I love Fraggle Rock

That is a good area. Lots of little drops and stuff. There is also a fun closed area off the top of Crystal that drops you into the Glacier Run out. Would only go with a local as it's closed for a reason but you get into some fun pillow lines

Quote:
Originally posted by klubhead:
hoping to go to niigata or nagano soon but the waiting....aaaaahhhhh!
iwatake18px.jpg
Go today Klubhead! here is todays photo of Hakuba - Iwatake, you could have a nice relaxing picnic, take your Mtn bike coz Iwatake has gotta decent downhill course.
I wouldnt bother with your sliding gear in my case - gliding gear this weekend
shifty.gif \:\(