this Winter (USA Fall) if anyone come i looking for partners to explore Esquel (Ski Center La Hoya) or San Martin de los Andes ( Chapelco Ski Mountain )

anyone come please pm and i contact u.

See Ya Benny

PD: Japanese Girls are Welcome!!!!

I did Argentina 2 years ago. They had the storm of the century and the one day they opened the back lift (marte) at Las Leneas, it was the sickest day of lift access skiing of my life. The down days, due to terrible avi control etc, can get very tedious. I am off to SA this winter but I will probably stay in Chile. Valle Nevado has very efficient avi control, helped by lifts to the top while Portillo has an american from Alyeska running things.

Yes I get it now (and did know that Argentina was in the southern hemisphere... it was the "fall" bit that was confusing me.

look Cal the Summer in USA is the Winter in Argentina its easy \:D ....

DumbStick in argentina we have alot of resorts of skiing man we dont live in the stone age..

PD: Sorry in my first im confuse about the stations of the year.......The summer in USA is the Winter in Argentina \:D

BennyArg, why are you fishing for Japanese girls? When I was in Argentina the women were hot. It was the only thing that got me through the down days caused by sllloowww avi control. I have fond memories of the Las Leneas night clubs.