Came back from Niseko. Unfortunately, not a whole lot of snow but enough. Asahidake was perfect though. Anyway, after reading the posts here in SJ I have to admit that I expected Australian people to be complete morons in Niseko. The truth is that they are in general very polite and friendly people. It's a shame they are getting bad reputation for a few isolated cases. In the whole time I was in Niseko, I didn't witness any incident involving Aussies or foreigners at all, in fact, they all seemed really respectful people. I did witness, however, a gang of really really "urusai" Japanese boys dancing naked on the snow at midnight and probably disturbing people who wanted to sleep.

they'll start fighting about the convenience of individually wrapped rubber chedder versus the spreadable dairy lea type.

Both are not qualified to be called chesse, yet are the first type of this dairy product which kids come across. SAD.

• 3 weeks later...

\:\(

Very sad to hear but I am glad my countryman are not getting a bashing on the forum again. There are bell ends from every country. When I am traveling I like I expect most people on this forum consider myself to be an ambassador for my homeland and do everything I can to make my stay inconspicuous.