Thanks SB!

Going up to Hakodate with the GF over the next few days, hoping that it would be a nice white Christmas. Initially just wanted to spend some time in the city (heard it is quite romantic) but now thinking of spending half a day at 七飯。

Yes you should

I'm not sure what I will be up to but if you have the bag it will make things easier if we have to go searching for snow again.

Ask for the winter tent as well. If you don't mind.

And yes we are getting skunked bigtime. But things are looking promising.

It's been dumping here all day and last night too for the first time this year. But that said, no comparison to Hokkaido..we only got a bout 35cm so far...but it's still snowing and I'm happy as a clam, now if I could just get the hell out of the office....

I'm heading out tomorrow for a few turns! Yeah this month sucked A@$ with all the rain, let's hope the snow continues, and continues, at least until I can get my a#$ up to Hokkaido in Feb, but first Appi next month...

Quote:
Doku, were abouts in Hakodate are you?
I'm in Matsukage which is right in the middle of Hakodate near the park. Funnily enough, when i went outside this morning, my neighbour had dug my car out for me. U gotta love nice people like that clap.gif