Ok, fair enough Japanese people like it and since this is thier country and thier ski area - fair enough. But I have two complaints....

1) They need a better sound system. I suggest lining the runs with Bose Bass Canons.

http://pro.bose.com/ProController?event=...cannon.jsp&ck=0

Then at least when they are bumping some Dragon Ash you can feel the beat.

2) Worse then the J-Pop, Britney, or Canton Pop is the end of day announcements of parents trying to get thier kids off the mountains....

...Yamamoto-sama.....Kenichi Yamamoto-sama....Your parents kindly ask that you get your ass off the mountain before they leave you for dead.....Saito-sama.....

-SJA

Quote:
They need a better sound system
Something tells me that is not exactly high on the "how should we spend any cash we have" list, SirJibALot.

With a lot of distortion, right? Sounds terrible, I told them a few times. How come no-one just goes up to them and says by the way your music is blaring out so much on those tinny speakers that no-one can hear anything other than screeching?

I pointed out to them once that the noise was distorted and not pleasant especially when you were close to a speaker, can't remember where it was somewhere in Hakuba I think. They told me that people enjoyed it and that "the volume was set" and they couldn't change the level!! eek.gif