• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
dude, get the pants in the 2nd picture:

http://www.backbowl.co.jp/brand/burton_soft/

you can get the matching jacket. That will really give a headache!
i admit i like skis with a bit of design on them, but the above URL is not a sport, that's a fashion show lol

and yes FT you should get the pants in the 2nd picture down - your camo pants are so 3 seasons ago - and you said you wanted loud didnt ya? there's your pants then!

he doesn't wash anything, including himself - what a state he was in the other day when we had lunch on aokiko, smelly rat AK and he had black nail polish on - he pretends to be a skater boy, but actually he's just a bit weird.

OK - i like brown and pink, but yeh very last year ;\) still wicked though!

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
he doesn't wash anything, including himself - what a state he was in the other day when we had lunch on aokiko, smelly rat AK and he had black nail polish on - he pretends to be a skater boy, but actually he's just a bit weird.

OK, I think i have to defend myself for once.

Yes, It is true, I hadn't had a shower for about 2 days and I was wearing the clothes from the day before which I had slept in, and just been skating in (they were black and it was sunny).
So yes I was a stink bomb.
But i have a bona fide excuse for the black nail varnish (which combined with the lack of sleep did make me look like a gothic crack addict, I admit) - I had been to a halloween party as a zombie the night before, and I hadn't been home yet.

i suppose my 'yellow' jacket doesn't do much to uphold my claims of cleanliness either.

At least my style is clean! ha ha.
 Quote:

OK - i like brown and pink, but yeh very last year ;\) still wicked though!
Something 'experiences' you want to share about last season EBC?!! confused.gif lol.gif

Oyuki Kigan - also know as the 'Spock', live long and prosper! lol.gif

pics of AK? i've got a pic of him almost falling off a boat we kinda hijacked on sunday lol - not sure if you can tell how smelly he is from that... and yeh man wash that 'yellow' helly hanson number of yours.

experiences from last year AK? some of my students were really into the brown/pink thing last year - columbia gear i think ;\)

i think we should have a prize for the steeziest wear this year - everyone should post pics of them wearing their gear in their house before the snow lol

quick FT get those crazy camo pants

bling bling bling bling bling bling bling

poka dots from burton no thanks.

EBC no matter what at least my gear doesnt have holes.

I need to find the perfect jacket for the blue camos. If I find that jacket I might just have the fashion to back up my sking style.

use the word bling in a sentence and explain the grammar usage. If you can do that EBC then I wont call you stupid for using that teenie bopper gay line.

Quote:
Originally posted by db le spud:
This thread needs to be shut.

As for this.
http://www.backbowl.co.jp/brand/burton_soft/

People knock mini-ski users, but at least they dont dress like clowns.
I can't believe you are pasing up the opportunity to comment on EBCs appreciation of pink and brown, db. Are you feeling ok???

And a clown suit would make a great resort snowboard outfit - a proper one with face and nose, etc. Seems kind of fitting when we do tricks, have a lot of fun, and fall over quite often, usually laughing.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
isn't that because he washes his whites with his reds?
KP i would never do something so incompetant!

I have pink socks cos they are good. They make the day better.

You don't dress in that stuff. You just want to pretend that you do. lol.gif

I wonder if Japanese crew realise that these funny arse hanging baggy pants make their genetically short legs look even shorter?

On topics like this EBC's are best seen but not heard.

Thursday - can we be mates then?

hey i appreciate it, i didn't say i WORE it - anyway, what's wrong with pink and brown? i don't get your joke, and you wear pink socks you loser.

i do agree though, as i posted previously, that website is not sport, it's a fashion show and man don't japanese riders love a fashion show lol

keep the thread going though ha ha

Quote:

- anyway, what's wrong with pink and brown? i don't get your joke, and you wear pink socks you loser.
oh, EBC, bless you, you innocent ( confused.gif are you sure)

Read OYUKI KIGAN'S original post again, re: pink and brown. Perhaps google the key words together (but NOT in sight of anyone else if you are at work! eek.gif )

I am merely taking that post in the spirit in which it was intended.
That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it.

Oh, as colours they are both fine.
 Quote:
Originally posted by db le spud:

I wonder if Japanese crew realise that these funny arse hanging baggy pants make their genetically short legs look even shorter?
spud, I was thinking the exact same thing a few days back.