Anyone dreamed about boarding/skiing recently?

I had a great dream about snowboarding sometime during the end of summer. Can't remember the details but it was some awesome tree riding or soemthing like that. Since then I haven't, but I always feel pretty happy when I do have a good snowboarding dream. Off to bed soon so here's hoping. Too many work dreams for my liking recently-just nasty that is.

I saw 2-3 times this summer. The one I remember best was about my old neighborhood in Athens. We used to live up a hill and there was a really long and steep road going up towards my house. I saw that road with more than 3 m of pow, all the cars buried under the snow and me snowboarding down the slope all day. :p

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
I only get excited when I think bout sexy women ;\) You're weird mate :p
if you don't get excited by visions of deep pow runs...shouldn't you be a member of sexywomenjapan.com instead? lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Davo:
How many sleeps till the first day on the mountain? Maybe 60 odd for me...
Hoping to be on Tateyama in 30 or so clap.gif clap.gif

Davo, you gonna be makin a trip over NYs mate? What bout Jan/Feb? Lets us know cuz Ewok and I will be drivin up eh cool.gif

I can still fall asleep when snorkling through powpow in my sleep Kuma - takes awhile to fall asleep when I think bout sexy snowbunnies ;\)

Priorities mate...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
[
I can still fall asleep when snorkling through powpow in my sleep Kuma - takes awhile to fall asleep when I think bout sexy snowbunnies ;\)

Priorities mate... [/QB]
Call me crazy but I'll take an epic pow day over a sexy snowbunny anyday.
sexy snowbunnies are a dime a dozen...epic pow days are PRICELESS thumbsup.gif
  • 3 weeks later...

That's a nice twist on the old falling dream Thunderbird2. I used to have that dream quite a bit minus the skiing part.

CB I'll let you know for sure but at the moment it literally does seem to be a (day)dream for me this season-daytrips to Hachikita may be all I can get into.