• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by montoya:

*we need more pics from other people!
Well, besides posting footage of other people ripped from pro dvd's, I don't have many much to offer personally. I have this little bit on video. I probably didn't have much more than 60 days on a board under my belt at the time, so it isn't exactly mind blowing action. The last turn roosters a little and I disappear behind the rooster tail of another turn or two. And there is some lingering dust. From memory I crashed at moderately high speed a few turns later when I turned through the powder and hit the ice beneath.

(sorry about the crap quality at the beginning, it only appeared after uploading to youtube).

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
i like this thread thumbsup.gif
f'kna, great pics from all!

Monty's first offering has the Joshua Tree, roosters and everything else we dream about.

Beanie posts exactly what god wants from all skiers in powder.

SerreChe putting up a tail in a storm. We all love storms.

Tsonda farts out a thick space shuttle launchpad ploom of smoke.

Fattwins getting chased down the hill by chunks and bits. And that only happens when its steep enough.

Sock monkey slicing in front of more terrain than most of use have spare time for.

Mantas not putting up with any shit and laying down a full rail, from the very nose. Trees looking awesome as a back drop.

Monty follows up with a whole new level in obscenity (lucky fn c)

Dizzy spinning some back side lay over thingy.

SA comes in with some air, which is always better than a face shot.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
kuma where is your batch
Yeah Kuma! I reckons you takes the piss more than takes the pics. FU man. The problem with pro photographers (aspiring or otherwise) is that they seldom share their pics with the boys. When it comes to team stoke, you are slightly less productive than cum in a condom. ;\)

Nice pic Glider. I buried arm is a happy arm.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
crane to face-plant?
lol.gif
yeah it was a funny stupid little jump we built w/ two boards and no shovel. i was still on the way up when the photo was taken. glad at least French Fry knew it was a backside spin.