• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
I'd love to go to Hakuba for having a good time with you guys, but usually around Xmas, there is not enough snow there... Markie, you should stay longer if possible.
There was plenty last year. I was up to my tits in pow at Shiga from the 20-25 \:D Was also the only person to enjoy it cool.gif

Its hit or miss with any place but if we were placing money on early season Id say Hokkaido. The dumps start coming around that time every year.

My arse is sore from the gym last night and I would be afraid of Markie but Ewok would straight up kick his arse back to H.K. so its all good :p

Im seriously thinking about leaving the wife and kids at home now that there will be dress ups in Sailor Moon outfits.

fjef-thanks for the input, I figure the driving thing might be an opportunity to live my own "amazing race "type nightmare,complete with the yelling and screaming at the partner.Would it be that hard with gps?

Oh, I'm definitely going to get up there at some point, I really want to see Phat Luv and the baby! Hopefully make some turns with her this time. But Markie and CB have turned me off my breakfast, so I might wait until he's gone back... ;\) Either that or see him when CB's not around ;\)

Also, seriously, I might have a gig in Iwate around that time, still waiting to hear.

Quote:
Originally posted by robest:
Im seriously thinking about leaving the wife and kids at home now that there will be dress ups in Sailor Moon outfits.
fjef-thanks for the input, I figure the driving thing might be an opportunity to live my own "amazing race "type nightmare,complete with the yelling and screaming at the partner.Would it be that hard with gps?
Even a Japanese Navi is easy to follow as long as someone programs it for Hakuba - I am sure the car rental people would do this. Most direction signs are in English (as well as Japanese, of course) in Japan so you would stand a good chance of winning the Amazing race to Hakuba. But it is a much shorter drive from Narita to Hakuba than from Osaka to Hakuba...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
Markie is a little bit crazy - we ALL know that ;\) Ewok and I would luv ta hear ya sing some Xmas carols \:D
I would love to hear you sing too Sunrise \:\) I've only heard everyone rave about your voice, but not heard it myself.
 Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
But Markie and CB have turned me off my breakfast, so I might wait until he's gone back... ;\) Either that or see him when CB's not around ;\)
I'm trying to read this as objectively as possible. Do I detect some jealousy of Sweet Boy?