OK, I'm all booked for Christmas at Hakuba. I will be bringing down a gang from HK. Some will be staying with Fattwins and some at the Tokyu. I hope Creek Boy, おそいさん and sunrise can join us. Also, Bushpig, haven't met you yet!

Also BCS, hope your leg will be OK by then.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we can certainly plan a party or something for Christmas.

Bushpig, glad you still remember me from then. Sorry, my memory isn't that good.

Creek Boy, I haven't planned anything for Chinese New Year yet but Niseko sounds good. The days I am available are 16-25 Feb. Have you considered Furano though? I'd like to try that place out too.

Its gonna be a 10 year reunion with my best mates in Japan FF. I want to see my kacho and bucho as well from my hotel. Should get a place to crash for pennies betweem them and my mate up there.

Damn markie, dates are off sadglass.gif We have Feb 9,10,11,12 and I think Ill add the 8th and 13th as well ta make it just under a week. Wonder what excuse Taz and I will be giving our Principal - "our best mate is getting married" will work now that most people know weve been best mates for a loooong time.

Bushy is gonna make it up to Niseko then too arent ya mate...C'mon, lets Hakuba over Xmas/NYs and Niseko trip in Feb!!! You WILL still have next season as well...my arse will be ??? dunno where...

Lets Peer Pressure!! \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by echineko:
I want to come also! I think maybe I will in Hakuba at Christmas
It seems that the spectre of a man from Hong Kong sodomising a man from America on Christ’s birthday is all it took to get echineko to make a public appearance. This is a landmark event.

Quote:
Originally posted by oiled up Markie:
Stop flaunting your arse around! Your arse is MINE for Christmas Sweet Boy!