• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bushpig. Nice avatar! Just in case this is your first post and question, there is a search function on the SJ page! Maybe you can put a search word in there and find some informations.

Oh, and guys, I just checked the search function about other ski areas close to footsiko and read a lot of posts. but i just wanted to ask about what everyone thought:

i heard there are some other areas close kneeccekko, but is it worth going to?

what i mean, is, is there snow over there?

Hello Dizzy! wave.gif

I had a mate who went to Kneesicoh last year and said the Japanese there were so fiendly! He even said they leave the keys in their cars and snow-ploughs for you to use whenever you need to! \:\) Just like with the bikes in Holland thumbsup.gif

yeah? cool, bushpig! what else is similar to elbowsekko just like amsterdam?!! \:D

i wanna 5 2 a ski resort and go to all those secret back country places! by the way, are there any shops to hire skis from where i don't have to talk to any nips!?

Should i take my 3 year old carving skis? Are they to skinny for the powder? If i buy bigger boots will they still be able to ski powder, or will i have to learn to ski again?

YOu know its my equipments fault if i cant do it

Is it true that in Niseko there is no ATM so you have to catch the bus to the nearby town coochan where there is an ATM?

What if I run out of money in Kneesicko, will i be able to make my own sushi using powder snow instead of rice?

Hey, I heard the other day that a volcano erupted on Hokkaido about 5 years ago. shifty.gif Also, Japan has a hundreds of earthquakes every day right? Do I need to get earthquake insurance. What happens if I don't and my gear gets wrecked in an earthquake? \:o

Does anyone know what DJs are lined up for niasiko clubs this season? We are into some serious clubbing. Do they sell booze to foreigners in Nikiski or should we bring our own from the duty free? Is there a limousine service from the chichi airfield to niaiko cause we are travelling VIP. Does anyone also know were we can buy some pot and/or some ice in niasiko?