Dunno whether this has bin posted (I couldn't find it on the search...)

But picked up a ski mag here in Oz and saw an article on Hakuba and had one of the awesome shots with Nicks' name labelled to it...wasn't surprised at that...but was wearing no helmet and had googles with iridium lens...anyone who has been skiin with him knows he doesn't ski with that gear...Now who was that man?! confused.gif

I've seen the kids run after him, but I didn't know that was the reason (thought they were the kids@his school)hehe

They don't look like his skis either...but prolly gadda new pair...

No wuckas, yeah I haven't been on here for a while and will have to check the AU ski forums...didn't know the site had them...musta been away too long. confused.gif

Didn't go up alot last season as was saving for my trip to Brazil happyglass.gif

thought there was a trip where you were def coming up but when FF called from the highway we found out you wernt coming. Was a bummer as it went off that weekend too OU!!

you back in Australia now yeah? How was your trip?

you guys making fun of me when i cant return the favour eh. OU you shouldve at least come up once this year.

Famous im not famous but at 5'7 feet i can make the snow look good on flim. lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
you guys making fun of me when i cant return the favour eh. OU you shouldve at least come up once this year.

Famous im not famous but at 5'7 feet i can make the snow look good on flim. lol
Just trying to keep your helmet size from getting to big dude

Yo cb - good weekend?

I saw Tetsu up at evergreen yesterday too - looking well, still in hospital in shizuoka doing rehab everday - he can walk on his own, with a walking stick/crutch to help him, looks kinda stiff, but amazing considering where he was in jan.

So ya gonna do the season the year after next?!! Ooh Ahh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Im the same no matter what, its not like im ever going to get sponsors and go ski alaska.
You never know. After I turned 30 suddenly a lot of free goods/sponsors were coming my way. Not just gear but even trips. That continued until I moved to Japan.
You probably still have a long way to go before leaving the 20s. So a lot can happen.

sanno im almost 33.

Tetsu look good but in my heart i thought i saw a man with a broken heart...for now.

its hard to ask an outdoor guy like tetsu to fight like he has done just to learn how to do basic things again.

As for being sponsered it doesnt matter. Ive found my little piece of heaven.

FT, I guy I know in Aus was an extremely sports-oriented outdoor guy. He took a fall over a cliff somwhere in Thailand and ended up in a wheelchair. He had to work and fight like buggery to get himself back to a manageable condition, and now he plays tennis on the international circuit (in a wheelchair of course). He has also done so many other amazing things since his rehabilitation. Guys like that can often continue to go hard at outdoor stuff. Not saying it's easy though.