• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course i took everything into account but i figure that before cb lives he can livew with me for a year and rip it up for a whole season.

cb time to start thinking about a car eh????

cbg can drive you bad boy then she can play in little kyoto for a day or 2 and you can hike into tateyama with us. or you get your license and you can share a car with the woman and park it at her house?

When are you thinking for Tateyama FT?

This is what I'm thinking up until mid May

April 15/16 - Hakuba

April 22/23 - Hakuba or Tateyama

April 29/30 Tateyama

May 3-7 Kamikochi

May 13/14 - Tateyama or Hakuba if there is snow down low for ski outs

May 20/21 - Tateyama

May 27/28 -

I've been discussing with Fattwins the route I should take to Hakuba from Narita. Since I am not coming in big numbers this time, I will not be chartering a bus and I have already got my JR pass. The question is: Do I take the Shinkansen to Nagano and then the bus to Hakuba which is faster but will cost me an extra 1400Y for the bus? Or do I take the train from Shinjuku to Matsumoto and then Hakuba which is slower and doesn't cost me anything extra. That also has the nice views of the lakes on the way but that may be too dark by the time I pass through.

Any advice from Tokyo-Hakuba commuters?

I was hoping to get over there for a bit of spring corn / and POW. It sounds like you guys are lapping it up. Nothing confirmed at this point in time but if all goes well I will get a little trip through work there in the summer. Planning on spending a fair bit more time over there for next winter already.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
Yeah, but since you know me you already know Im crazy. Who you really dont know about are the むっつりスケベ Toque and Bushpig lol.gif :p ;\)
What do you meam むっつり? Every time I click one of their posts, I have to wipe my screen clean of the filth and garbage the oozes out past the filters!