Quote:
Originally posted by Sanno:
Coming winter I am planning a 2 week trip in February right through the J Alpes (Hakuba, Nozawa, Arai, Zao, Niigata with a friend. Have to do the actual planning still
Will be good skiing then. Let's plan
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah cb was saying why wasnt I using these things sooner. My answer thats what I told you to do.

sanno im 173cms and I dont find my 190 skis are all that bad in the trees. I will admit that the first day at nozawa with them on was a bit tricky. The speed is something that you have to get used to.

cb his skis are not as wide as yours. sannos are 92mm in the waist I think. Sanno instead of goning to length think about going to width first. get a 180 ski at 106 in the waist. I suggest the big stix 106. you can buy them online quite cheap. You will then be cruising.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
cb the wife is keen on shipping your skis out what time is good to get em to yeah.
why not just bring em when yall come out to my place? Ill invite somebody so theyred be four of us for dinner. Howz that?

I want to do it that way too Ill talk to the wife again. Since I went to town buying kayak gear the other day the wife is on me butt to clear out some stuff. So busy training every saturday dude.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
get a 180 ski at 106 in the waist. I suggest the big stix 106.
I had those but sold them to a friend.

cb is talking about his Atomic Powder Cruise 190 that I have too.

The 185 Pro's have a 95 waist. They are quite similar to the Seth Pistols.

190 is perfect length for the trees here, but before I was skiing 194 and I found that just a tad too long to make a sudden stop.

Got them from the Fischer distributor straight out of the showroom for almost nothing and a good friend of mine needed a new ski badly so I gave/sold it to him for the price I paid (7000 yen!).

Now I regret it almost every day.