• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked yesturday and found out some details

Rossignol fat ski is called the Squad

132-100-122 at 191cm

Unlike the B series ski this one didn't look to have a flaired tail.

There is a seperate group of skis B1, B2, B3, B4 with the B4 being the old B3

The question is would you buy that heavy beast?

Look at the skiers that use that thing. Hugo H

YP Leblanc those guys destroy 100 foot cliffs at 80kpms+

I dont know if I want a ski like that.

I did

Had to do it twice though. First time I was cutting away the extra and it all came out so on the second time instead of cutting I filed and it looks pretty good. Real test will be on the snow I guess

You like the big stix eh. So you will by in 07 but the 07 ski or an older model?

07 seems very far away on planning to buy anything. Maybe something comes up before then.

But right now the Fischer BS106 rocks and the new line looks good too (much better than lime green B4s)

Well I have my Dynastar Legend Pro (185) from last season. I'm thinking of selling them. I am not using them enough and skiing through the mogulds with them in Nozawa wasn't fun either. I still have my Legend 8800 and my old BIGs, plus some never used Atomic Powder Cruise.

Another thing about Pow skis.

What do you like better. A ski with stiff flex or soft flex?

I used to like the soft skis in combination with Raichle boots. With my stiff, new boots I can't make-up my mind.

I prefer longer skis over wider skis. That's all.

with my L8800 178 I can do it all but in if I need more ski/floatation I end up using longer skis than 185. I really have to force myself using them. The ski itself is fine, but I would like it a little bit longer that's all.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sanno:
Well I have my Dynastar Legend Pro (185) from last season. I'm thinking of selling them. I am not using them enough and skiing through the mogulds with them in Nozawa wasn't fun either. I still have my Legend 8800 and my old BIGs, plus some never used Atomic Powder Cruise.
we might have the same ski, think mines the Powder Cruise too. Big@ss ski yeah? Kinda like Toques Big Stixs?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
You're gonna have to get out skiing with us next year Sanno
I'd like to, but my timing is off. Just missed you in Nozawa. I had to go back but sven had a great weekend with you.
Coming winter I am planning a 2 week trip in February right through the J Alpes (Hakuba, Nozawa, Arai, Zao, Niigata with a friend. Have to do the actual planning still