• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
where is suma beach?
Its that nasty@ss beach just west of Sannomiya (Kobe). Ahhhh, its like swimming in a pile of... But, the girls are tight and flauntin it, plus there are lots of bars right on the beach.
Suxs to swim there - but its nice to look cool.gif \:D
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
MMMM with the wives and watching babes mmmmm
I think SG,davo and I will get denied S*X if we go there. I think that is a boys only place.
However you want it. But, Im sure yall could get away with blaming the whole thing on me! I think Mrs. Snowglider already has her doubts... lol.gif \:D

I had a horrible time with the bugs last weekend. No more bugs for you! no more bugs!!

My wife can be too serious at times mate, she has a hot temper that you dont want to see. But she likes to raze you a bit cause... Your japanese is much different then your english. I always notice that anyone who learns Japanese ends up talking like a salary man. Meaning that we talk down to women more is Japanese verses English we talk to them.

I meant snowgliders wife, not yours.

I think I talk more like a bum than a salaryman. dont bother using keigo or even masu forms. I speak politely to peeps, except for that guy at Cortina who pissed me off eh?? "Why dont you go home in slippers." WTF?!? mad.gif

Dude I know you can speak well man and you sure hleped the stressed out wife at the hotel.

it was a general comment that Ive seen. We end up talking exactly like the salarymen we all complain about.

Im out for a while see you on da ketai.