yes I was fubuki, I was following you. I remember coaxing you in saying "dont worry, you have enough speed from there". I had no idea how much speed was needed really, thanks for ginny pigging it.

PS that jump was stomped.

ohhhh i think i recognise that?! yeeep it's a sweeet pic, and i took it on my very professional and advanced camera (fubuki - don't you wish you had equipment like me?).... official photographer that day hahaha..... yo fubuki, wish i had caught your jump on camera, cause it was HOT!!!!!!! see ya later guys...

OMG, when Daisuke hit the pillow and did like 10 carwheels?!? eek.gif That was crazy! Not 5 turns later he hits another pillow and goes flying like a bat outta hell, no control, and 3 meters beneath him the cat track.... Wham!! Slams down onto the cat track eek.gif I thought for sure we were gonna be takin his @ss to the hospital... What a lucky mo fo...

hehehe, well I saw it on FT's mobile phone that evening and it was no different to the one posted in here Beanie, or should it be SB??

Yeah that first cartwheel of Daisukes was the funiest one I have ever seen. Even funnier was his answer to CB's shouts of "you alright mate?", which was simply "Wooohoooo!" lol.gif

Sorry I missed that second one onto the cat track.

ft - sorry no reply, back to my... ahem... other job yesterday =( going wild with the ice everyday don't worry! ankle is not 100% and pretty painful to walk on today, but skied on it on sunday (what a stunning day, beautiful snow too) but then ended up teaching in the afternoon after one run by myself to test the ankle - seemed to be better then after many applications of ice, tiger balm and some random cream i used after a frostbite incident last year (don't ask!) you got back to kyoto minus insane traffic jams this time?? see you back in the snow on the w/end!

toque - hahaha pic is for real - i took it, amazingly lucky shot from my keitai considering the damn time delay between pressing and what actually appears on screen!! yep it's for real! and what a wicked day out that was!! are you coming up to hakuba soon??

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:

toque - hahaha pic is for real - i took it, amazingly lucky shot from my keitai considering the damn time delay between pressing and what actually appears on screen!! yep it's for real! and what a wicked day out that was!! are you coming up to hakuba soon??
I know it's real. Just sad that I missed out on some good skiing and the fact that FT is getting better and better while I'm stuck in my apartment with a broken bone
I'll be out for the SJ party