Skis: I liked Danz's Gandalf skis from a few seasons ago.

Board: Burtom Custom X that I borrowed and rode through out my short season last year. One of the few boards I have been visually attracted to (dark and ultra plain with up close detail).

I recon boards look good with a black/dark top sheet and white base.

edit! Just reads krotche's post above. Man, spot on. I honest had not read yours first. Indicates just how nice those decks really do look (and ride)

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Does any one else slide a woody? If so, do you take your woody into the back country? Does the patrol say dame?

Goemon's pad contains snowboards made of furniture material (wood) and furniture made of snowboards. Honest. He is a strange one.

I like a go-faster stripe or two. Offset is best, but failing that, symmetrical will do.

Which company was it that made the all black board with a silver throwing star 'inlaid' (Nitro maybe?) That was a nice design.

A friend of mine sustained some quite nasty damage to the topsheet of his woody by taking it through the bushes, and some discussion with the resort followed. On his next visit he found that the bushes had been removed entirely.