• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by DumbStick:
and heard some moaning going on.
moan A low, sustained, mournful cry.

guess by that definition it must have been a gaijin couple or a gaijin woman at least.
was it a low moan or high pitched squeak that you heard?
biggrin.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
You can only get them to squeak
my Grandad used to swear by WD40 or CRC 5.56, he reckoned that would fix just about anything that squeaked, not sure if I would trust that wisdom in this situation though.

chinscratch.gif

toque it really seems as though you have put a lot of thought into this topic prior to the original post.

is it possible? yes. is it practical? well depending on the weather conditions yes. is it in any remote way sexy? i think not! (well of course if that is the sort of thing that your into.....toque?)

I think you can be reasonably sure that it was him who initiated this and not her...

Girls, do you ever say to your boy "Hey let's get it on this public toilet/park/swimming pool/onsen/ski slope/highway rest area"?

Quote:
Originally posted by daver:
toque it really seems as though you have put a lot of thought into this topic prior to the original post.
is it possible? yes. is it practical? well depending on the weather conditions yes. is it in any remote way sexy? i think not! (well of course if that is the sort of thing that your into.....toque?)
I have thought about it before. Sex is always on my mind. Well almost always. I don't think about sex while skiing, hanging out with FT and in the guys bathroom.

It would be interesting to try. Just to see if it's possible

excuse me init, but:

Quote:
Ocean asked:

Girls, do you ever say to your boy "Hey let's get it on this public toilet/park/swimming pool/onsen/ski slope/highway rest area"?

Quote:
To which rach, in a moment of utter lunacy, blew away all her respect from good folk like viv & kev by answering thus:

It has been known to happen.

Right. Say no more. ;\)

Calm down boys, I didn't actually say that I had done that.

Anyhows, is it ok that the guys start things and not the girls? What's going on there then? confused.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:

Anyhows, is it ok that the guys start things and not the girls? What's going on there then? confused.gif
Hey, there was a conversation started by girls about hair straighteners a few days ago, which demonstrates that SJ offers something for everyone.