• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Mudguts:
I'll be there too toque. You wanna meet? I'm not sexy though
That greatly reduces your chances of meeting :p

Not too sure what we are skiing. Looks like Happo on Saturday. Sunday I'm not sure.

lol.gif planning on getting my first day in on Saturday!!

i can't imagine 47's park has already been built yet, way too early (anyone know for sure?), so it's looking like Happo

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by SerreChe:
lol.gif another one of those "me and my other 3 top-model friends will be in Hakuba next w/e and are very lonely, anybody there?"

Good luck Toque, hope you go for a 3-pointer from behind the arc, raimbow-style. lol.gif
Somebody has to find out the truth

Hey Guys, first post.

I'll be hitting Hakuba sat & sun. I've recently discovered that Hakuba is actually a good place! (Had spent most of my time up til now in Gunma or Myoko.)

question for fattwins: I've read your reviews for hakuba resorts and I am wondering why you wouldn't be going to cortina for the opening day on sat. Just trying to figure out where to go.

thanks

Fat skis? Was gonna take my carvers up on Saturday - hahahaha haven't been out on them once since i got the Public Enemys.... fatties it is then!!! What you guys doing Saturday night?!! Are you skiing Sunday too?? Ohhh man no afternoon classes again, need to make my grand escape onto Happo shortly woooooo!