****! new to japan and thought I'd be wanting for info on skiing but found this place, what a ****ing awesome site - better all round than any for any other country I know. I'm well stoked.

Anyhows, I've been skiing 20 years now and I'm well up for finding all the places this winter. I'm in Shizuoka so I think my place is gonna be Nagano/Gifu maybe, and thinking of a week up tops in Hokks.

Who be the hardcore set? \:\)

****! new to japan and thought I'd be wanting for info on skiing but found this place, what a ****ing awesome site - better all round than any for any other country I know. I'm well stoked.

I'm assuming that the stars represent the word 'kiss'

I prefur to just take the snowblades off and walk down the hill. But if the snow is really deep the good thing about snowblades is that you can kind of walk down the hill in them.

If the run is too scary though I just get back on at the top and ride back down \:o

If the run is too scary... Just ride it out and soften the blow by jumping in to the biggest pile of snow at the bottom...

OR

When I started to snowboard... I kinda like assed it (slided on my ass) all the way down when the the run was too steep... (~_^) not sure whether it works on skis though...