anyone else missing the jlpt to go skiing tomorrow?

Really - I think you should do the test.... there will be plenty of snow days ahead. Not many chances to do that test.

(I'll probably get slated for that!)

Uhhh ohh too late now - and it's clear skies in Hakuba today... see you at Happo! Actually i feel really bad about this, but there is no way i was going to pass the test, though that's not a great excuse either... emmmm.... i didn't really study, i spent most of autumn on rollerblades with my ski team students and going rockclimbing. If i didn't live in Hakuba and have the view i do from my house, probably i would do the test!!!

Next year, next year.... and this time i'll really study i promise!!

Good luck to all the sensible people doing the test!!

you're kidding, right?! i didn't study either but i spent 7000yen on the test so i thought i'd better take it.

plus now that's it's over i feel FANTASTIC.

(probably like you did whilst on the snow!!)

one problem though, mid-way through the listening section, i glanced outside & noticed it was SNOWING!! then i heard '..deshou ka?' & realized i'd totally missed the question. whoops!

but worth it just for the thrill i got from watching the snow fall thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
Had a wicked day on Goryu today... light fluffy powder!!
I was up there as well with my bud
We were getting really bored with the flat run they had opened but when they got to opening the next chair it got considerably better. So deep.

We are doing a training ski. Due to my, how shall we say... higher skills Ill be teaching the whole crew how to ski. lol

I think Dave just wants to get everyone on boards to shake out the cob webs and acess the crew.