First time to Japan - Niesko + Lift Tickets

Hi guys!

I am planning to come to Niseko at the end of February (25-27th), though I am not good sowboarder and do it very rearly but I've heard that it's good place and while being to Hokkaido decided to go there for couple of days. I'm going on my own and have never been to such places before so would love to meet there someone (at least someone i get to know from forum) \:\) Hope to see you there! ;\)

• 5 months later...

So for Niseko United - all 4 areas, 3 mountains you can only get a 7day pass at 28 800 yen or steezon pass at 150 000 yen.

Is the best way for two weeks or even a month is to purchase 7 day passes?

Has anyone seen any other passes available?

Yeah but they're all on the same hill - it's a big hill ;\)

Grand comprises Alpin, Hirafu and Hanazono.

You can climb to the top of the peak from Niseko and ride down to Annapuri, Higashiyama, back to Hirafu township or down the other side of the ridge to Hanazono.

One mountain - many paths. A bit like Fuji really :p

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
just remember that the peak isnt controlled so riding into other areas is at your own risk. one day that place is going to get someone killed.
especially the bowl to goshiki onsen! Thats whered Id place money somebody will get taken out.

its kinda hard to get lost at the peak wakaranai.gif And as far as avies go I havent heard of anybody taken out in one at Niseko in quite a long time...much longer than 5 years thats for sure. A few issues of Bravoski deal with that and Niseko 'local rules' and site how lucky theyve been that nobody has been taken out. I know somebody died like 8-10 years ago but that bugger went off the cliff between Hirafu and Higashiyama eek.gif