• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Misorano

Happo is a bit complicated because more than one company owns the lifts. They only started doing a season pass last season and issued a joint pass with Shiga Kogen. It's not very practical to only have the option of a joint pass with places a long way away, but 47/Goryu used to do the same and have only been issuing the cheaper conventional "47/Goryu and nowhere else" pass for a couple of years. Things do change, if very slowly.

SnowJapan.Com#1

Thanks for the info, but I can't find "Incoming Private Messages". All I've got is the following.

» Edit Profile

» Edit Preferences

» Edit Topic Notifications

» View My Recent Posts

» Update New Post Indicators

» Delete All Cookies

» Review User Agreement

I scanned the page but nothing came up.

• SnowJapan Admin

Sorry, I just noticed your number of posts and now I know why you won't have the PM options - yet......

OK here's the story:

Until recently when you registered (and got approved) on these Forums, you could instantly use Private Messages.

But it was brought to our attention that some people were registering and - apparently without having any intention whatsoever of joining in the discussions on the forums - starting to either

a) spam other users with "body-parts enlargement" offers and the like or

B) advertise their business (whatever that may be) using our PM system.

As we don't like either of those things, the system is now set up so that you have to at least have joined in a bit on the forums before you can use the Private Messages.

I'm not sure on the number off-hand, but you will soon be able to use the PM system misorano if you post a bit more.

Again it's sadly one of those things that as we keep on growing we have to try to do to keep the fools out!

Hope that makes sense!

Mr Wiggles:

Thanks for the info.

I'm presuming the 70,000yen pass covers all of Happo.

I've been exploring the area and can probably walk to Happo via the ski Jump in about 15 mins (all downhill).

47/Goryu is going to be a drive (unless there is a way to get over the river higher up in Misorano - anyone??).

Quote:
Originally posted by misorano:
SnowJapan.Com#1
Thanks for the info, but I can't find "Incoming Private Messages". All I've got is the following.

» Edit Profile
» Edit Preferences
» Edit Topic Notifications
» View My Recent Posts
» Update New Post Indicators
» Delete All Cookies
» Review User Agreement

I scanned the page but nothing came up.
Misorano, Click "My profile" at the upper right in some forum pages just below the "Snow Japan Forums" which is at the right side of the "snow japan furums online community " icon.
You will see your profile page after you click the "My profile " link.
Click "Edit preference" at the "My profile" section.
You will see your preference page, then.

Check "yes....." at the "Email address" section if you want to make your e-mail address visible to other registered forum members.

Also check "Enable private messaging? " at "Your preference" section if you want to get private messages from other registered forum members so that we can schedule when we get together for an oyaji party LOL :p
Uncheck it if you want to quit.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks Gamera,

That's fixed it.

Anytime you are keen, I'll be there. \:\)

I've been meaning to ask you, Are you a member of the 商工会? I sent my application in last month. They have an inbound tourism group I was hoping to join.

Quote:
Originally posted by misorano:
Are you a member of the 商工会? I sent my application in last month. They have an inbound tourism group I was hoping to join.
No, I'm not a menber of it. I think I am not a person who can get along with organizations \:D
Perhaps too unique. Easily being "an outstanding nail" that is hammered. \:\(