That's bad news about Risa-hope she is gonna be ok. Good idea to get a collection together for her to buy something to keep her spirits up.

CB, sorry my mate coming up is causing ride hassles, hopefully we can work something out. Totally relate to the work getting in the way of fun thing, there has to be some reason why I haven't been boarding since January :rolleyes: . My new job is sweet but I pretty much have to put it before anything else apart from family.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Davo, no worries mate - wotchu apologizing for? wakaranai.gif

see what happens. As it stands now, Ive been doing my end of semester interviews with my jhs kids, many who have influenza and colds, and my throat has been sore... fighting it but have another 60 kids today. Itd be nice if the F'ers wouldnt cough on me :rolleyes: mad.gif thumbsdown.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Davo:
That's bad news about Risa-hope she is gonna be ok. Good idea to get a collection together for her to buy something to keep her spirits up.
So I got a little more info on her
Turns out she busted 1 vertibrae. It is broken with part of it up against a nerve. She has to stay on her back without moving because if the broken part cuts her nerve then she may not walk again. Scary shit because we had her up and walking around.
They are trying to decide whether or not to go in from the front of the back for the surgery and are bringing a specalist in from somewhere to help out.

But on a positice

After the horrible rain of yesterday it started puking around 6pm and snowed heavily till about 10. I had to scrape about 10-15cm off my car this morning

And I'm pretty sure more is on the way