• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
we did a sick tour Saturday! 4500 vertical feet of pure bliss.
Entire vert was 1700 metres which is roughly 5500 feet I think
But the 4500 would have been the good snow with the rest being a few icy section maybe
But it was a sick run. I've got a ton of pictures. Going up from greast for me. Coming down sucked shit kind of cause I was holding everybody up. I've never been the weakest link in a large group like that. Sucked poo.

Fattwins_16.jpg

The picture shows the tail. the yellow line shows the climbing route. the blue line shows what we wanted to ski. the red line shows the the line that we skied. This line can be really dangerous though as it funnels in many areas. Toque didnt like the snow but I did. Considering that we thought we would be sking Ice, ankle deep powder and breakable wind crust was a surprise.

I had so many good turns I loved the cascading snow on the steep face that I skied. I milked that face for all that it was worth.

Sorry to all for leading the pack to the waterfall it has been a while since ive been out there and I made a mistake. I was really nervous around that death trap!

If anyone else read this understand that this line is not easy to get to! its a long climb and the avalache danger is very high on most days. as if you pick the wrong line you will cliff out and maybe Die. The reason we turned around was for that very reason, we knew that we could make it but we also knew that we could get into serious trouble.

That's cool FT

Good editing

The snow was good and if I was 100% I'd have skied it better. Not like you did probably but way better than I skied it.

It was a very welcome surprise to the ice we were expecting

I'll get some pictures up in an hour. Maybe even make a different thread to keep them all together because we all have pictures.

sava, read the other page when toque first posted.

wish I coulda been there...

FF, is Risa gonna head up this weekend or is she out now?

...mate, I also just saw the proctoring schedule and lucked out. No work on Saturday \:D If you dont have room Ill get ahold of Katsu.

the burping woman is beside me again its disgusting to hear it in my ear.

cb im gonna call bpg and cbg and find out whats going on. Risa was never in the car this weekend its davo and a mate and cbg and bpg. there is enough trunk space to put someone in there. lol