Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

ill remember ill pack the night before.

tats stuff.

cbs new bag.

and big snowshoes but not as big as before.

ewok ill see the wife friday to sunday we will

be at the house saturday when the truck comes to finally get my arse moving outta kyoto. you are welcome to come down but i might have to plan so that certain people dont stress out my wife by fighting. lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Ewok 2:
FF: Is your wife around this weekend? Bought something for her and the little one.
That's the second reference I've seen. Is Mrs Fattwins in the same condition as me jane and cheesewoman?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Ewok, the RED ASHAHIs are CBs favourite! ;\)

How about an enema WITH Red Ashahi CB? thumbsup.gif eek.gif
Ewok certainly knows how much I love my Ebisu black and tans - she developed quite a(n expensive) taste for them too. Not to mention Guiness. Ewok has good taste in beer and wine thumbsup.gif

an enema with a red asahi can? Sounds better than having to drink the shite ;\)

with 140 yen cans of happoshu the only difference is how $hitty and cheaply they can actually be produced.

Bushy, did you mean Jamesybob when you referenced the Asahi Red stuff cuz of the joke I made last month about requiring an Ebisu for delivering the snowboard boots?

Ewok, get back to work and finish the mail ;\) :p

dont worry ewok is one of my best friends and i was making fun of her. she is a long time lurker.

ps my name is not frank the next person that calls me that i will not talk to. I respect the first person that died in my life not and i dont appreciate that it is uised to make fun of me. do i have to ask you all again.