• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

FT

Any ideas for the best way to get my new secondhand snowshoes from Jim down this way? Osaka or Kobe area would be best, but Kyoto would also be possible. If you could pass on email / phone for whoever I can get in touch to sort it out.

Looks a nice line you are going for..Enjoy and have a good party. I might get back yet this winter.

Kumapix hope the knee is not too bad...

hey jb jim is coming up tonite and ill send the shoes home with a mate if he agrees. cb do you agree?

or send your addy through a pm and ill furikomi them to you. ill ask jim to pay for half since its a trade.

I require 3 Ebisu beers for any transportation of said contraband \:D

Ill be going up into Tsugaike/Norikura on Saturday...looks like Kumas out - so, whos in? Myself, EBC, bigstix Jer(maybe), AK (?) ???? If its bad up top Im also gonna bring my Enemys and hit the park ( shifty.gif )

Are you about 6 - 7 in the evenings in Ashiya, or 9 - 10 in the morning? I go through on the way to and from work, so could easily meet you somewhere there...

I daresay I could stretch to 3 top quality beers for transportation!

Excellent!

Thanks and enjoy the weekend. Not at all jealous, got to work this weekend instead. Can`t wait.

I don`t have pm yet but my email is there, and FT has my phone number phonemail so let me know which evening is good.

ill give the info to cb when he gets here. cb we are thinking about happo and toque and I can show you a great easy line to get into. Will knows the way out and we can watch you drop in from a distance. its also only a 30 to 60 minute climb depending on the drop in. easy to get in out.

hey guys, internet was down at this school this morning \:\( finally got it going again.

The good news: I figured out a way to fit the camera and tripod on my bc pack so the future looks bright 4 u suckers who want to be filmed

bad news: my knee is still weak and the grinding is freaking me out. I'm going to run to a hospital tonight to get it checked. I think that's better than trying to ride on it, or even more sketchy, to bc. damn, i'm pissed! tomorrow's gonna big wicked too \:\(

I know I jinxed myself! I was at physio on tuesday and I was joking with the doc that I haven't had any major injuries this winter! next day at yoga the pain came......

>its also only a 30 to 60 minute climb depending on the drop in. easy to get in out.

Yup but it also costs money. Im gonna probably just start from the top of the Gondola and head up but will think bout it. Whats one gondola at Happo? 750yenish?

No worries Kuma, give your knee time to rest thumbsup.gif

CB - what time you arriving in hakuba tonight? maybe we can all meet at FT's place and make a plan for tomorrow. I'm up for the Happo line that FT is talking about (just to be clear not the infamous - crampons ice axe line... the other one) - Will is also up for it. Let's hook up tonight and work it out, cool??

actually stay off the knee and ice it for now then do low impact. as you look pretty fit you more than likely know what you should do.

cb its 1000 yen each if we go up happo and a better ski. of course it is your choice but we can work something out. i think that you would be pretty stoked to see what we will be sking more of next season.

toque see you around what time.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Toque you need to become friends with Ian! look what he is riding back home! fark!
Yah he is on some cool terrain
I'd also have to live in the lower mainland or Whistler
Both of which I don't really want

i am going offline people ill see some of you this weekend. bp we will send pics of the bbq. cb if you havent left remember to email me if you get into trouble.

Toque lets pack tonite, sas see you around 8 and bring the beer and 2 wine glasses.

weather is very cold right now so toque things could be setting up nice for a crazy line. im going to sharpen my edges though just in case. You can borrow my file if you want to do the same.

Ian good luck on the photo shoot one day im going to have to come the WB and do sled riding with you that is sick.

that was one of my last days out around two weeks back, since then I have been slaving in front of a computer...I am actually taking pictures while riding in that pic...I haven't seen them yet but hopefully they turn out.

Anyhoo i took a couple of days off the slaving and headed to this zone in the kootney's 2 days ago, It reminded so much of Japan for the uniqueness of the tree skiing. I really likethis pic...

no action here but was hit up later

2436_marshmellows.jpg

yeah but he road trips to many places check out doggy to see some of the different places.

i would go mate but my car is being used by markie and Will. Markie to get around cause the shuttles all stopped and Will is setting up the BBQ stuff and cleaning house so he needs the car. Good guy he is i want him to comeback next year if he can. I get my ar back at 4:30 and then i drive to nagano to pick up markie and company. they paid me gas money and he treats me well. It sounds gay but i help him out to get around and he buys nice dinners. any girls that want to date this guy are in for a treat! he is stellar to his friends.

im outie drive safe people.