• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

He's off this weekend eh? You must be looking forward to getting the place to yourself again.

You heading up for the weekend CB?

The bastards here called a meeting for the 26th!! I'm piking out on that one.

bushpig, Ive actually loved having Taz livin with me. We get along so well (at least from my side - he might hate living with me eh? lol.gif ) The beers and chats at night are always funny and interesting. You know Taz, its like having a standup comedy channel going between the two of us regardless of the topic (no wise cracks from the peanut gallery). Since you have that meeting now is that gonna change our date to head to Hakuba mate? What about your trip to Matsuyama - you still goin yeah?

Finally finished stooopid meetings - I can finally get back to marking tests and watching my kids debate videos.

Nicole, I love teaching - primarily because of where I work and the complete freedom I have in creating curriculum and implementing it. Not to mention my vacation cool.gif

If I was at an Eikaiwa...I enjoy how dedicated/motivated those students are (generally) compared with mine but just dont like the system.... thats too much of a discussion now though. Gotta mark exams.

CB, I'm gonna tell them where to put that meeting on the 26th. So no, no hassles for getting up that way.

I know what you mean about Taz. Life is certainly never dull with him around. He's pretty considerate of your space too.