• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

I can't even begin to tell what a good weekend it was

Tats was on his pocket rockets and was so wishing that he had brought his Gotamas

Dan took some good pictures so I'll get them up by tomorrow I think or whenever he gets his sorry ass online to send them to me.

I almost ran out of gas on the way home. Did about 60km with the fuel light on. Was coasting in neutral all the way down from the high pass through the north alps

Quote:
Originally posted by nicole:
I can't see the photo... ?
You should be able to because it's on the SJ site

Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
Friday, yup, but wont get to Kyoto till after 7pm mate.
Hope you can get out there Yama. It's aready like Mid January last year out there

toque this line from your journal was funny.

. Tats wanted some big and open so persuaded us all to go back up the mountain and try the big face in the middle of the mountain. Dan wasn't so into it but Nick told him it could either be the best run of your life or the worst. Turned out to be somewhere in the middle

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Toque call dave it looks like aki is coming next weekend. cb I now have an adaptor for your ipod.
I just emailed him
Now we don't have to listen to you crap music 10 million times over :p

Quote:

[/QB]
Toque I bought down pants and a jacket as well as new poles at rappies for 21000 not bad I think. [/QB]
Sweet man
I'm jealous
What kind of jacket and pants?
It was packed when we went in there last night. I walked in. Picked up the Bigstix for Jer and was out of the store in less than 5 mintues