• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by SnowJapan.Com#4:
Excitement is building, yes! Unlike some colleagues, I'm not into fall I want the snow to be here NOW.

We had over 4,000 people visit the site yesterday for the first time this season. clap.gif
Whoa eek.gif eek.gif

What are peak numbers during season?

I love Fall and just really enjoy not having any humidity/heat. Its wonderful being able to walk around in jeans/T-shirt without sweating! Fall is like the calm before the storm. I tend to enjoy the Fall more cuz Im not gone every weekend and can relax in my comfortable abode cool.gif

Hey Sava, I downloaded a couple of the files for Mambo last night, but they're in .gz format, which I can't use, then I downloaded a gunzip program, and it had another file extension which I can't use, am I chasing my tail here?

what do you use for downloading torrent files? I had bittorrent but dropped it and now use Utorrent. Used Utorrent for the first time today, closed it, and now I cant find the freaking thing!!! mad.gif Tried to re-instal the thing but it wont let me do that either. And, I still cant find it.... HELP! mad.gif \:o

The only help I can give you is to threaten your computer with a hammer \:\)

Go to c: drive, then program files, look and see if there's a folder for utorrent. Otherwise if it's not on the start menu go to add/remove programs and see if it's on the list. If it's there you may just need to do a bit more searching for the .exe file

sounds like you might have a virus, close all programs, then hit ctrl+alt+delete click on 'task manager', then click on the processes tab. 'system idle process' should be using most of the cpu, if there's something else choking it up that can indicate a virus..

I had somethign similar to this happening before, ended up reinstalling everything..