Have decided to do a season next winter and reckon Rossland in British Columbia looks like a pretty sweet place to do it. It has Red Mountain ontop of it, Whitewater less than an hour away and Fernie 3hours away. Is anyone else heading over that way or been?

Seems from that thread that it gets more snowbums than I thought. I`m an intermediate snowboarder, so definitely a resort to grow into \:D Am hoping to get into a bit of backcountry and hiking also so whitewater sounds tempting too.

hey but be carefull dude that hill has dangerous runs. Think of a blue run as a black and a black as an extreme run. most runs that are black or double will have rocks and or trees in the middle of crux areas. take your time to grow into the place at your own pace.

both red and whitewater are awesome places for strong skiers and boarders. tons of snow and touring at whitewater and red is a steep ski anywhere riot lots a glades and scary places.

both those mountains also have the strongest collection of telemarkers i've ever seen anywhere. i drool at the shit they do.