for those of you with wives/gfs/so who go bc/hiking

the pool is being cleaned as we speak. gonna go help out after lunch.

I thought that roses line would bring that out of you, im glad I brought it up.

All classes canceled today now that stinks even worse

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
 Quote:
Originally posted by I'm Sexy:
My guy must be really winter sports freak. It is one of the condition.
That's not really a condition for me
She just has to be ready for me not being around most weekends and in the off chance that we have weekend plans for them to be canceled if the weather turns good. When I am around she has to listen to me talk about my weekends or watch me sleep cause I'm tired from my weekends
Toque, it's me with my exboyfriend.
I wasn't good enough to ski with him, prefered to stay home and wait for him back. I let him go skiing with his friends to Canada, Austria, Hakkoda... or climbing mountains in summer without me. I really liked him when he was doing what he wanted.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
the pool is being cleaned as we speak. gonna go help out after lunch.

I thought that roses line would bring that out of you, im glad I brought it up.

All classes canceled today now that stinks even worse
sweet mate, Ive been doing a mile in the pool 3-4 days a week. Feels sooo good! Get in the pool mate, best excercise for you and little impact on your joints etc.. lol.gif

Today is a beautiful day. The mountains look amazing still with good snow lines coming down all of them. High patchy clouds which seems odd. Usually it's either bright blue sky or completly covered. Seems like a summer day in Canada.

Supposed to rain tonight and then be all right this weekend. We will see though eh. I'm bringing a few extra garbage bags.

I would hope to montoya, I'll need to get fit though, hehe, and of course a pair of fat powder skis and a bit more powder practise.

Yo fattwins, don't even start on those skis lol.gif wave.gif

am i the only without internet at work? i go to school (and what a shitty day it was, too, thank god i'm home) and come back home, and this thread has increased to over 40 posts! eek.gif

he he, i just want to say that i can out-skin and out hike the captain \:D , and i can also beat all the guys going uphill when we go mountain biking... but they all beat me going downhill clap.gif i like to think it's because i'm lighter so i can't go as fast - that's my lie and i'm sticking to it!

when you least expect it toque, a girl is going to go racing past you up that hill and you're going to have to catch up to find out what her name is ;\)

that is possible shimba but the guy climbs faster than most. skinning is different but even then he can ski up 20degree pitches without skins. He doesnt understand why other people can skin up without skins.

sorry there fattwins, you must have got lost there somewhere... i was in no way comparing myself to toque, i have no idea how fast he goes (i haven't even met him!)... i was talking about the captain and my male friends...

shimba you could more than likely out hike me I was just tryingto say that toque is more like a robot. he never hikes fast just never takes a break ever. I meet him at the bloody top and he smiles and gives me a bottle of water and asks "where do yah wanna ski?"

shimba what ski do you climb in?

Quote:
Originally posted by Shimba:
when you least expect it toque, a girl is going to go racing past you up that hill and you're going to have to catch up to find out what her name is ;\)
hahahahaha
Maybe more like this
****in girl. What's the hurry and then I'll stop to tie my shoes as an excuse for going slow.
Good for you though on being faster than the boys.

I'm not trying to rag on girls here Shimba. If I were a girl or was gay I would be ragging on boys.

I think what I'm trying to say is that there are different levels of caring

-When you out with friends and one of them has cold hands, foggy goggles, cramps up, gets tired or is hungry you maybe make fun of them for being a puss

-When you are out with a loved one guy or girl and they have cold hands, foggy googles, cramps up, gets tired or is hungry then you kind of have to take care of them. That's not fun. Binder Donedat.

Fattwins I got schoold hiking up that ridge to Tateyama. Bill, Chris and Dan were all in soft boots and pretty much ran up. They were on the top in 45 minutes from that hut. Would have been 40 but just before the top they stopped to take pictures. Dan would have been up there just as fast but realized 2/3 of the way up he had forgot his poles at the hut and had to go back down. Still made it to the top in 80 minutes after having done most of it twice.

I did it in 50.