I still loved it when toque and I dropped off onto the run after patrol had caught all of yall and was giving you a lecture. It was the same guy who was hiding out and caught me. classic. We go by like we didnt know yall and got so starred down by him. You think it was the BC gear and fat skis that gave us away? lol.gif

at least yall didnt have to go back into that shack and waste time. Although, there was a honey in there \:D

good old talk about where to ski. He said go ski the Back country. I said if you say that to everyone we are putting people in the BackCountry that dont belong there. He agreed, but asked me to hang-on, because things are changing. Also please stay out of places where people like a gapper behind us were endangering themselves. There was a guy falling and getting stuck behind us. The patrol was more worried about him.

I think it's supposed to be Gaper

And a gaper is somebody that has no idea what they are doing and asks silly questions

Like this

-You're going to camp up there?

-Where do they put the mogals in the summer?

-Are those the "Parabolic" skis I've been hearing so much about?

-Fat skis make skiing powder to easy. I like a challenge.

-Why don't they groom this?

Dont usally use the word but the patroller said in japanese. "You guys know and understand the risks, you have equipment to help yourselves. (ie avie or small injuries)

"That guy up there who followed you, doesnt know anything, and doesnt have anything to be sking in there". "So please ski Powder in the Back Country".