I havent seen it but heard there was one on Happo-one in winter. I'm bored, as you can tell, but are there any others out there in Japan anyone knows of? I wonder if therez any in other countries too....

Far be it from me to advertise McD but It's there when you get off the gondola.

I would recommend visitors to Happo to go down to the bottom, lock your board somewhere and walk down to the Mexican restaurant Uncle Stevens. Some of you may know the sister branch in Shinsaibashi. It's not too far to walk if you've got soft boots.

You can't fault Rotton Ronnies in terms of value for money compared to most of the other stuff sold on the mountain. If I splash out at Happone I usually go to Bankok-ya which does good thai curries, tom yam ramen & other good stuff at decent prices. Just the thing to set you up for the rest of the day-located just below the big half pipe on the skiers right of the mountain. Have to try that Mexican place-those beans could create a problem for those following me up the mountain. Gotta love KFC at Tsugaike as well.

There is a big Micky D's at Naeba. Has a limited menu, but has many fine female custmer lurking in there. Defintley value for money in that sense.

There's more to eating than calorie calculations I find...

A good hamburger is a fine thing, but how did the very worst example of the form get to cover the face of the earth?

(miteyak, it occurs to me that your lactation may result from eating McD - remember, enough is too much)

Time and a place for everything, Ocean11. I get the great food in this great metropolis. The alternatives at most ski areas are just as dire as any Mc D's (save Aoki lake, as mentioned before).

As for lactating breasts, jealousy jealousy...