When you take the leg burner from the top most lift to the bottom lodge by the town IT'S BIG!

I think the attraction with Niseko is not so much the largeness or the steepness but more the variety of runs and the quality of the snow. Oh and the people you meet up there!

you cant see how big it is from a photo as alot of it is hidden around the corner at hanazono. I was there for 3 months and it takes quite a while to explore the whole mountain - I dont think that I did -

It is a quite small place compared to Happo or other areas and not so steep either. It is good for intermediate riders but not quite challenging to experts and terrain no friendly for biginners.

I wonder if its worth it to spend mucho yen to fly up from Honshu.

I think it is the same with any mountian...if you are there long enough you know where to go.

I can spend an entire day in Niseko skiing steep deep fall lines...I don't see anyone else and its great...

From the webcam it doesn't look big but everyday( and Night!) I am spoilt for choice with fresh lines every run - through the trees or of the Dai 7 lift.

It isnt that steep and it is expensive to get to but that just keeps people away whichis fine by me!