74,000 for me! Just go it too while everyone else was in a meeting!

Wish I could post it but go no where to so you will all have to beleive me \:D I am a trust worthy guy really!

Wow thats impressive. So I have just been puttin some time in. I had a single run score of 21,480! But I ate it on the last of 5 and couldn't quite get back to that level. My score for 4 runs only was 69,000. Oh man.

What tricks are you doing (or keys)?

My normal run main jump is a double back flip. I try to get in two 2-key grabs. (Usually X+C and C+V) followed by a double backflip on the 1/4 pipe hit with a 2-key hold and sometimes a 2nd 1-key hold if I get enough air. The 1/4 pipe hit often becomes a single trick single back flip though. I need consistency there. It depends so much on how you land the big air.

This game is too cool.

Pretty much the same for me, but I am gaining points for style for my height on the quarter. I have worked it out that if you relaese the space bar just before the lip of the quarter you can get some good height throughout the trick.

My favourite grab on the back flip is the rocket(X+V), but I will be damned if I can land it after holding on a double forward flip mad.gif

This game is bad for my productivity.

Whoa! I just Got a 82,900!

No faith?

The key to those ones like the Rocket and the Illegal (X+C) are to hold them for the first rotaion and then switch to something easier to land like the Mute (C+V). You get double the trick pts (although you lose a little style).

I find that if I wait until the lip of the quarter pipe I slow down too much to get good air. I think you need to release when you have a lot of speed. I am very inconsistent on that jump. What are you doing?

Another little trick: After the second round of points have turned green for the quarter pipe hit, tap the space bar to make him do a little hop. You will get a third set of point - a nice easy 2000pts.

Unrelated to skiing, but this one is fun. Physics majors would especially have fun, but anyone who's ever watched someone falling down a set of stairs in a movie and thought "That's _gotta_ hurt." should get a kick out of this...

http://taat.fi/taat/porrasturvat/

Download, install, push the sucker off the top of the stairs.... top damage score so far is 67932.

I wonder if my skill on this game is an indication of the path I should take with my skiing.

Only trouble is I'll be damned if I can find a Z,X,C or V key anywhere on my damn body! How am I supposed to pull tricks without them!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. It appears they have changed the interface for getting to the game and added a couple new games (which I have not checked out yet).

I've got a beer for the first person that can figure out how to play this when not connected to the internet.

nice new games...

that trial bike game makes me cringe too much...I swear the announcer says "that hurt" or something like that every time I crashed...I think you just use the arrows in that one...up accelerates and left-right make you flip and stuff...

good times...

danz