It's allright, I was only kidding about using photoshop... I didn't think anyone would take me seriously, the humour of the moment had taken hold of me.... If you want the real truth it's a fantastic shot and I'd love to be good enough to ski in stuff like that as well as you do (maybe this year???). Sorry, hope you didn't take offence.

I think we all suck at humour cause that was my atempt at humour too.

Thanks, You only get better by tring and falling.

My computer is Japanese and I cant understand the thing. It also tends to reject some english programs. I would buy a new PC but Im too busy buying ski gear.

Dare I say it - consider getting a Mac..... eek.gif

(okay, I'm a little biased.....)

PS - I'll try and get a shot like yours this season Fattwins, though I suspect all I'll have to show will be a some short turns and then lots of face plants.... still - if I get hold of a pair of fat skis, who knows, I might just make it down the hill without falling.....

I feel like an idiot. I went out to buy Fat skis this year, but all the shops were sold out buy the time I figured out what I wanted. Will still be using mid fats. Pretty much given up on finding something that wont cost 100000 with bindings.

PS blood sweat and tears spend a good number of 100 plus days sking anything and everything.

Ride it all and you get better.

Dont be afraid to fall

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:

blood sweat and tears spend a good number of 100 plus days sking anything and everything.
Ride it all and you get better.
Dont be afraid to fall[/QB]
Id been thinking about this comment for a while and took it on board and have been really pushing it. I had a few runs on the halfpipe at Noz the other day and had a blast! Just wanted to say cheers for the thoughts. Sounds like cortina was a blast, maybe will see you and oufs2 next time.

Hope we can catch you the next time we roll into town. Made lots of bridges at 47 so hopefully the friend wont fall into the creek this time. PS Barok hit the same creek twice it just wanted to suck him in. I got molested by two trees in Hakuba one I will post up next week after I get back from Gifu