Ok I just spent over an hour conducting a lobster mit showdown. I laid out every pair they had in super sport xabio nagano in order from cheapest to dearest.

The cheapest were a brand called hudson and were 2800yen. The dearest were reusch at 15,750yen. In between were about 7 or 8 pair of mits from lots of brands most of which I cant remember, they were priced from about 6,000 up to 9,000. These middle ground gloves were just that, nothing fantastic but were actually no better than the el cheapo hudsons so I discarded them all leaving me with the cheapos and a pair of leather decente and leather reusch.

The hudsons were slightly small on me in xl size (hello ladies!), the decentes were nice but lacked some dexterity, so I was pushed toward what I knew deep down was my destiny, the big guns, the reusch.

They are the sexiest feeling piece of hand wear I have ever put my oversized digits into. The leather is so soft and supple, external seams on the finger tips which I believe is a huge plus, my gloves always start to fail where the internal seams apply pressure to the outside of the glove. Time will tell but I think reusch didnt just happen to fall upon this little trick, theres probably something to it.

I might sleep in them tonight lol

Ok I just spent over an hour conducting a lobster mit showdown. I laid out every pair they had in super sport xabio nagano in order from cheapest to dearest.

The cheapest were a brand called hudson and were 2800yen. The dearest were reusch at 15,750yen. In between were about 7 or 8 pair of mits from lots of brands most of which I cant remember, they were priced from about 6,000 up to 9,000. These middle ground gloves were just that, nothing fantastic but were actually no better than the el cheapo hudsons so I discarded them all leaving me with the cheapos and a pair of leather decente and leather reusch.

The hudsons were slightly small on me in xl size (hello ladies!), the decentes were nice but lacked some dexterity, so I was pushed toward what I knew deep down was my destiny, the big guns, the reusch.

They are the sexiest feeling piece of hand wear I have ever put my oversized digits into. The leather is so soft and supple, external seams on the finger tips which I believe is a huge plus, my gloves always start to fail where the internal seams apply pressure to the outside of the glove. Time will tell but I think reusch didnt just happen to fall upon this little trick, theres probably something to it.

Pics and what was the style you went with? I pulled a derp and put my gloved down on the pot heater at the resort the other day, melted the synthetic backing on the gloves. So i need another pair anyway, hahaha.

In Australia I use my hot car engine to dry my soaking wet gloves, one day a glove dropped onto the turbo, you can guess tge eest lol

Pics and what was the style you went with? I pulled a derp and put my gloved down on the pot heater at the resort the other day, melted the synthetic backing on the gloves. So i need another pair anyway, hahaha.

In AU I car camp at the snow and all my gear is usually soaking wet. I use the heat off my car engine to dry gloves and things, one day a glove dropped onto the turbo. It didnt look the same afterwards.

Very sexy! いくらですか?

I searched on the reusch website for simillar but couldnt find them, Guess its a different year? Regardless I need to go drop a 1万 or so on gloves here soon, but there is only one pair of those reusch gloves at my local store.

A ski instructor friend of mines uses fisher men's gloves......the yellow rubber ones with fur lining.....a few hundred yen and good to -30.....he says they are just as good if not better than actual snow gloves

I wore them again today, just a lazy day with the gf cruising around. It was a little bit colder than yesterday and I was producing less body heat. The reusch were lovely on my hands, the dexterity I have in them is quite remarkable.

My problem yesterday was I was working hard and it just wasnt that cold, perfect day for gloves, not badass lobbies