Any of you guys going to be in Madarao Jan 25 to Feb 1

Or Hakuba Feb 1 to Feb 9 ??

Would be good to catch up.

I have been slack this pre-season not posting my usual "who what where" thread as too busy. - note to myself - don't be a disk head (auto correct) and let work get in the way of play.

Life is too short

Staying in Niseko, with maybe occasional day trip to Rusutsu.

Undecided on that week of Jan 20; on my own then so if anyone looking to team up...

There's a very cheap car rental deal going (Y2,000/day) out of Chitose that I'm thinking makes a mini roadtrip doable.

I have been slack this pre-season not posting my usual "who what where" thread as too busy. - note to myself - don't be a disk head (auto correct) and let work get in the way of play.

Life is too short

I will be in the area of both those places on those dates if you want to meet up snowjunky.

Life is too short

I will be in the area of both those places on those dates if you want to meet up snowjunky.

Cool Goz, in the Hakuba week we have 4 days in Wadano and 4 days in Cortina. And obviously 7 days in Madarao before that.

I will pm you my travel phone number to catch up for a beer and/or a slide

Maybe we should make a public calendar, like on google calendar and put where we're going to be and how long. Might be an easy way to meet other forum members in the area?

Edit: Just realized there's a calendar on SnowJapan. Someway we could utilize that?

Just had a look at the calendar tool. Pretty powerful. Shouldn't be hard to set an event with your trip dates and the area you'll be in. Then just add details!

Edit:

David,

Do public calendar events need admin approval? I did a test entry and it did not show up..

Oh and the fact that they have just had 150cm in 9 Days

Sorry it must have been the "off season" see more who told me it was rubbish.

sorry got excited it is rubbish compared to Niseko :)