• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Break up a few of Ippy's into 500-word max segments and we're there!

Yes. It's only been a little over 14 years, but we are near the milestone.   And there has been many who have helped along the way. Those who have fallen by the wayside. Those who have been shot

I'd like to thank my Mum, my Gran (especially for her custard puddings), Mrs Miggins and Shakey for being the legend that he is.

And of course Mr Abe for bringing us Abenomics and all it's Abetastic goodness.

Are you implying that you have an insignificant member, snowjunky?

That reminds me of the the state elections here some time ago when a newly elected member from a country seat stood up in parliament to make his maiden speech.

He started by saying " This is an honour and a privelege to be standing here in such esteemed company but I am a bit nervous so I ask you to make allowances as I am just a country member.

Whereas every politicion on the opposition benches stood as one and said "yes, we remember"

• SnowJapan Admin

Ah, but there are many more posts daily now than there were back at the beginning of course and it has generally been more every year.

Perhaps someone can calculate? ;)

I have just spent a few weeks creating a complex algorithm to calculate just this.

After a lot of sleepless nights and scratching of heads (not only mine), I can reveal that we should hit 1,000,000 posts in about 4-5 years time.

Unless Fukushima blows. Or something else happens.

写真はイメージです

mathematician-600x400.jpg