The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

:lol:

Van Persie out for 4-6 weeks.

Actually I can't remember which game it was, but United looked better when he was subbed.

Then again, he did just get a hat-trick.

Muzukashii desu ne.

The one last week against West Brom maybe. RVP looked like he was going to get a second yellow and Welbeck came on. Rooney and Welbeck generally combine pretty well and both scored in that game.

Looking ahead to Bayern, but with RVP out and Mata cup tied, the obvious thing to do would be to play Rooney up top and Kagawa #10. You know, in the fecking middle, where he was Bundesliga Player of the Year for a team that beat Bayern to the title. Janujaz and Welbeck/Young on the sides, I don't really rate him, but I think you have to play Jones as a holding mid.

Well, I'm looking forward to a Moyestastic Young-Cleverley tie up.

That will have Bayern shitting bricks*.

* laughing

I cannot see any possible way we will beat them.

So, as Moyes' last embarrassment, it would probably be fun for them to rip us apart.

Show us how footie is played, and how we should be playing it. And highlighting the huge gap.

Clean the slate and start again.

Not a huge fan of Wellbeck....he's ok and does score some goals but not top drawer class IMO. What is up with Moyes and Kagawa?! Did Kagawa take Moyes' last Ginger nut or something?

Classy Rooney goal.

Yes it was a real goal-fest wasn't it.

I can't work out who I want to win:

Chelsea - well, they're Chelsea. John Terry.

City - well, they're Citeh.

Liverpool - well, they're Liverpool. We can't be having any of that.

:confused:

I suppose the least worst is... da dah, Chelsea. With Terry missing the ceremony.