Things you would prefer hadn't been invented?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mosquito's......God must've been at the communion wine when he invented those little useless bastards

Niggas Wit Coke

smart ones never gotten started ith the cancer sticks.

No it never worked. I needed to clear up somewhat before starting again. Luckily, at student age a good sleep in until mid afternoon and some bad junk food seemed to do the trick!

Yep, avoid hangovers - stay drunk!

I tried that a few times when I was younger.

It didn't work.

Does it actually work for anyone?

Seemed to work for an erstwhile neighbour of mine - he was permanently under the influence, drove to the pub at opening time, and back home well after closing. Was never really sober. He'd drive along a stock route (that I tried once, sober, and decided never again!) to avoid being breath tested. He sold his farm for the simple reason he wasn't there long enough, often enough or sober enough to get any work done and moved away to the coast (thank goodness!). He never complained of a hangover!

All our neighbours have a farm - we live in a farming community! Some are just 2.5ha, others upwards of 1000ha.

There's a MacDonalds in town owned by a MacDonald, and a trucking company owned and operated by Ronald MacDonald (no relation to the burger clown!) As far as I am aware, there's no old blokes called MacDonald owning farms around here, no! :p

All our neighbours have a farm - we live in a farming community! Some are just 2.5ha, others upwards of 1000ha.

There's a MacDonalds in town owned by a MacDonald, and a trucking company owned and operated by Ronald MacDonald (no relation to the burger clown!) As far as I am aware, there's no old blokes called MacDonald owning farms around here, no! :p

Cool!

Not sure what's so cool, gg - I have a 2.5ha property, next door one way is another 2.5ha place, and then a 1500ha place. Other side is a 1200ha place and then a 2000ha place (part of a larger aggregation of around 15000ha spread over a fairly big area).

Nearest town (actually a city) is 20km away, and the daily drive to work is about 10-15 minutes.

the burger chain is McDonalds....not MacDonalds :p

pedantry has no place in this thread ... another thing I wish had not been invented (except when I am being the pedant, in which case it is perfectly OK!)

pedantry has no place in this thread ... another thing I wish had not been invented (except when I am being the pedant, in which case it is perfectly OK!)

I am pretty sure this is an important distinction to a Scotsman, JA ;)

I'm pretty shocked that you guys are calling McD's burger places.

They are Restaurants!

:slap:

Kidding, right?

They are first, foremost and forever a FAST FOOD OUTLET. (and I use the term "food" in the loosest possible way!)

In fact, I would far rather eat food than McDonalds on a regular basis, occasionally, a caesar wrap is OK.

I am pretty sure this is an important distinction to a Scotsman, JA ;)

Needs a life, then ... maybe! :p

For ... ?

BTW, I have respect for lots of things, and my comments were very much tongue in cheek - not meant to offend. If they have offended you, TB, I apologise.