Which part of your body do you often have muscle pain after skiing?

I'm always having fun skiing with SJ people this winter and didn't care about this so much.

But I don't think I am in the right position when I'm skiing so far. I have muscle pain around upper thigh and on the backside. Tabun chotto inclining backward ne... \:\(

You shouldve gotten a massage :p

My neck pain from September is back again - dont know how long this will keep me out this year... Cant ski this weekend cuz of work and next weekend headin to Hiroshima, hopefully the weekend after.

Lets hoping to healing \:\(

Pain in shins from leaning forward in the boots, soreness in quads (upper legs) from 'bent' possie, but major pain situated in the wallet from expensive tastes in recreational pursuits - skiing! lol.gif

Life's so tough some times, eh? " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

I get a sore lower back from skiing cut up snow. But that is usually due to bad technique.

I also have a large calcium buildup next to my baby toe (almost looks like a 6th toe eek.gif ) that gives me trouble on traverses and long flat ski outs.

At periods that I frequently go to the gym and exercise (some wait lifting and staff) I have almost no muscle pain apart from the neck. The right side of the neck (I ride goofy) is usually frozen in right looking position after 2-3 days snowboarding. lol.gif

This winter that I have quitted the gym for some months because I am kinda busy, my thighs and the abdominal muscles hurt after 2-3 days snowboarding. \:\( Plus the fact that my stamina and strength decreased. I cant wait to start gym again.

when i snowboard, my triceps get sore for some reason ??? maybe b/c of spinning in the park/off jumps. if i ever ski, i get sore in my thighs.

but after an onsen, TIGER BALM, the world's best medicine, makes it all better! :p

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Which part of your body do you often have muscle pain after skiing?
If you telemark, you can often have muscle pain during skiing.

TELEMARKAZ ROOL!!!!!!!
  • 1 month later...

I've got a muscle sore backs of my knees and calves today. I hope this means I was skiing on the right position and made progress in using my knees. Thanks to Fattwins and Phat Luv, their pithy advice helps me a lot! I'm so glad to feel I'm getting better everytime I go skiing this winter. \:\)