I was reading the weather report for Tenjindaira and noticed that a full day ticket is marked as 5,000 yen while a half day is 3,500. It is actually 3,500 for a full and 2,500 for a half. Is this an OK way to report this?

• SnowJapan Admin

There's a link top right called 'Contact' and a link at the bottom called 'Contact SnowJapan'.

Those links are on every page of the Forums.

That is the way to contact us.

Thanks.

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks for pointing it out.

It's hard to explain, but we are kind of in 'lockdown' of the current live site at the moment as we do lots of work in preparation for launching our new version.

The new is full of freshly checked information.

In fact, since around March of last year we have actually gone through 500 skijo one by one, checking all sorts of different information.

Did that 4 or 5 times.

For each skijo.

I'm not claiming data will be 100% correct, but we have certainly made a very big effort to get close.

And once the new site gets out there, we'll be going through it all once again.

And then making sure that each season it is refreshed.

The new systems we have in place will also make keeping things current much easier that it has has been until now.

What I'm saying is, our data will be getting a massive refresh in the very near future.

There are quite a few Americans Kiwis who use this forum. You do have to make it very obvious and simple for them :p

I fixed it for you ;)

There are quite a few Americans Kiwis snowboarders Kiwi snowboarders deported to the wilds of Western Australia who use this forum. You do have to make it very obvious and simple for them :p ;)

I fixed it for you ;)