• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there is a lot of snow here in meguro - took my snowboard on the bus and rode down from JR Meguro station towards GOTANDA and bussed back- lots of hills in this area !

Stuck in traffic around Matsumoto. All the highways are closed and it looks like we aren't getting home tonight as we have to get through both Nagano and yamanashi. Please keep me posted on the weather.

We've got friends staying and they can't get home today. All the highways are out of action. Both highways south of Nagano are closed, and with the clearing equipment they must have, this means it must be pretty bad.

In Hakuba, we've had maybe 25cm of very heavy, early season-type snow. The sky has already cleared up and there was a bit of a pinky sunset.

got home, about 15cms here. The roads to my house (not heavy used) have a 2 inch layer of ice. Cycling to work tomorrow is going to be fun :)

7 hours from hakuba to Suwa, Should take only 1,5 hrs. This sucks.

Damn, that does really suck. I once had a 9 hour trip back from Hakuba to Numazu... but nothing as bad as that, even on the day of the big earthquake. Hope you can make in back in one piece!