Hows it going out there this weekend (8th december)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here was a clip of my weekend!   http://www.sj.snowjapan.tv/videos/711/pow-day-dec-9th-happo/

do's a favor... im looking at the pics being posted around hakuba today and feeling mad jealous. Its tampering my brain. Go find out if that shuttle bus from 47 to nagano is running this season. I went to contact 47, but the only email they throw up on their site is to apply for a season pass. Which of course is the reason im trying to figure it out. Who knows... if the bus runs thats like 1500 yen each way saved on the big nagano bus, and 1000 yen saved on getting the train to nozawa. Oh and how to book it... actually you dont need to. Just a general shout out to the hakuba peeps who might know.

Hi, seems like it's my first post.

I had a great start to the season on the weekend. Only got a few runs in on Saturday though as the lifts kept closing due to the wind. But the snow just kept on dumping and the wind was out of breath by Sunday. Took out my new powder skis and am looking forward to putting them to good use this season.

Got about a 80cm of snow over the last few days at my local in Yamagata. Should be good next weekend.

mr wiggles has the best music taste. Well, second best behind mine. :)

And as for the nozzie season pass... doh! turned up i.d. in hand, filled out the form, did everything and then when they said thatll be 60,000yen please mr ippollite, i turned out my pockets to realise id spent 2000 yen of my season pass money on an ekiben, and cheese and stuffs from the combini on the way up. Had 58,800 yen. Of course i think that means i stupidly only took 62000 yen with me anyway and needed to get there and back so couldnt have afforded it... but basically massive cock up either way. :)

Speaking of cheese \, i was saving this just in case they decided to make it a giveaway, but what the hey!

Nozawa cheese press for the masses.

gallery_10042_219_11881.jpg