Do you have a Christmas tree?

I have 'Douglas Fir'.

He's about 70cm tall, has a big mouth that opens and closes and big eyes that light up when he sings his Christmas songs.

He's well cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e532qTz-1gs

Very classy.

Our Douglas has some decorations on him, so he looks very pretty.

And he looks much friendlier than the one in the video above, which is frankly not as good as our Douglas.

Yes, it's up.

No, not real....survives about a week in Perth summers and air conditioned home.

Was toying with the idea this year, but jumping on a plane on Boxing Day and not too keen to return to 1000000000000 needles all over the floor. :lol:

I have a friend who just ordered a real tree (living..in a pot) from Toys-R-Us and they deliver it. They range from 10,000~30,000 yen apparently. I have plenty of other things to waste a couple man-en on before considering a Christmas tree. Fake is fine.

That said, my parents back in Canada always splurge on a really nice tree and I have to admit that wonderful smell of the pine tree wafting through the house is pretty damned nice.

Tree just looks pretty for a short time.

Turkey sustains life and provides nutrients to enable you to keep on drawing breath.

Tree sacrifice =/= Turkey sacrifice ;)

What do you have on top of your tree?

Angel?

Star?

I have a Santa Hat with a snowboarding snowman just below it.

Tree just looks pretty for a short time.

Turkey sustains life and provides nutrients to enable you to keep on drawing breath.

Tree sacrifice =/= Turkey sacrifice ;)

What do you have on top of your tree?

Angel?

Star?

I have a Santa Hat with a snowboarding snowman just below it.

A turkey looks better roasted than alive.

I have just the top twig on top of the tree. We don't do religious artifacts.